Lemon or Lime Shaved IceAugust 1, 2014 at 12:04 pm | Posted in crafts | Leave a comment
Refreshing treat during the 10 hot summer months we experience each year here in the south 🙂 Its quick and easy to toss together. You will need an ice shaver. I like it really tart, you can make it milder by adjusting the amounts of sugar and lime juice.
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- 3 teaspoons sugar (or splenda)
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice or 3 teaspoons lime juice
- Shave the ice in an ice shaver, into a cup.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top of the ice.
- Pour the lime juice on top of the sugar.
- Using a spoon, incorporate the gooey lime-sugar mixture into the ice. Enjoy!